December 2, 2009 in Utilities (F)
[prMac.com] Xi'an, China - As iPhone users, most of us may have encountered such kind of disasters: need to make emergent call to deal with thorny problems, but the remaining battery in iPhone cannot afford this. As a result, we might lose a big deal or miss the right people in our life.
Who should be blamed? The iPhone's short battery capacity or our ignorance to iPhone. In my opinion, no one should be criticized. The short iPhone battery life is no doubt one of its vital limitations. However, so far there is no technology available to makeup this flaw anytime soon. Fortunately, a new application has been developed specifically to address this issue. That is Battery Plus.
Battery Plus is a powerful battery management application specially designed for iPhone and iPod Touch. As the name tells, it is by far the most powerful battery management application on iTune store. So how does Battery Plus help you better solve your iPhone/iPod Touch battery issues?
Battery Plus can automatically detect the type of your device and its active network, and provides the most accurate information on your battery charge. It can tell you the remaining talk time, audio time, video time, and internet/data time. With this function, you can better plan on how to use your iPhone's remaining battery, so that you can manage to finish the most important tasks at hand.
In addition, Battery Plus provides useful information on your iPhone battery's usage, including charge cycle, remaining charge time, etc. Battery Plus even gives you a live chart demonstrating your battery capacity at different time during the day, the week, and month. To extend your battery's lifespan, it also gives you a monthly notification to calibrate your iPhone battery. With Battery Plus, you will be able to use your iPhone battery in a well-arranged way. It is undoubtedly an excellent assistant in your iPhone.
It includes other apps' haves and not haves.
* Real-time Battery Capacity Monitor
* Auto-updating Live Chart Demonstrating Your Battery Status
* Adjustable Time Scale of Live Chart for In-depth Demonstration
* Remaining Talk Time Calculation (iPhone 3G, 3GS)
* Remaining Audio/Video Playback Time Calculation (iPhone 3G, 3GS, and iPod Touch)
* Remaining Internet/Data Time Calculation (Edge, 3G, Wi-FI)
* Charge Time Left to 100% Battery Load
* Charging Cycle Calculation
* Memorizing Last Battery Calibration Time
* Monthly Battery Calibration Notification
* 14 Comprehensive Battery Saving Tips to help you save battery
* Send log data by email in CVS format
* iPhone or iPod touch 3.1.2 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Battery Plus 1.0 is only $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
iPhoneMOFO provides iphone related things, for example, iphone news, tips and tricks, videos, accessories, apps. It slao have their own apps: Brainwave Tuner, Lulla-Prenatal Lullabies and Relaxus. Copyright (C) 2009 iPhoneMOFO. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.