Qoppa Software launches PDF Studio 6.10
December 15, 2009 in Software
[prMac.com] Atlanta, Georgia - Qoppa Software, a leader in PDF tools, today is proud to announce the availability of PDF Studio 6.10. PDF Studio is a powerful, easy to use PDF editor that provides a large number of functions on PDF documents at a fraction of the cost of other PDF tools. PDF Studio maintains full compatibility with the PDF Standard and support the latest PDF format. PDF Studio new release is based on a new PDF reader and parser engine (entirely developed by Qoppa Software) which is faster and uses less memory allowing to open bigger PDF documents in less time.
* Manage digital ids and trusted certificates for digital signatures
* Cloud annotation useful to markup architectural drawings
* Batch preflight to verify PDF/X compliancy for multiple documents at once
* Batch crop to crop multiple documents at once and change the margins for crop box, bleed box, trim box or art box
* Screenshot tool allowing users to select a page area with a lasso and copy the image to the clipboard or export the image to a file
* Support for barcodes - XFA form fields containing a barcode UI will now be rendered in PDF Studio
This is a major release for PDF Studio, packed with numerous new features and enhancements. PDF Studio is a stable, reliable and cheap alternative to Adobe Acrobat that works on Windows, Mac and Linux. PDF Studio comes in two flavors: PDF Studio Standard at $60 and PDF Studio Pro at $95.
Qoppa Software specializes in the development of high-end libraries and applications to work with PDF documents. Qoppa Software offers a suite of products that cover every aspect of PDF processes and integrate seamlessly into document workflows. Qoppa's products are carefully designed and developed to provide the highest level of performance and reliability and are proven to be the industry leaders. Copyright (C) 2009 Qoppa Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.