October 20, 2007 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] Limit Point Software announces Mailings 1.9.22. Mailings is a full featured application for batch emailing which delivers web pages, plain or HTML text document to multiple recipients for marketing, news announcements, product updates etc.
Mailings facilitates the task of delivering regular bulk email distributions with such features as logging, progress monitoring, scheduling, error recovery, throttling, personalization and much more. Integrates with your mail client, most common browsers, Address Book and Entourage to simplify its functionality. The one window user interface makes the program a breeze to learn and fun to use.
Mailings Key Features:
* Simple intuitive interface
* Send HTML or plain text
* Imports comma-separated (CSV) or tab-separated (TSV) text files
* Full Address Book support for groups & distribution lists
* Imports Entourage groups directly
* "Simulate Send" mode for testing or learning the program
* Handles thousands of recipients
* "Throttling" to control message rate: inter-message delay or batching
* Scheduling mailings
* Personalized greetings
* Templates for adding Address Book data to message content
* Templates support AppleScript content generation
* Subject line can be a template
* Plain text alternatives
* Supports all character sets
* Mail priority, return receipt, X-Mailer headers
* Add attachments of any type
* Detailed progress monitoring
* Spotlight searchable documents
* Embedded Image attachments
* Can image HTML documents as JPEG
* Much more!
Limit Point Software has been avidly developing software for the Mac community since 1997. In order to improve the usefulness, simplicity and dependability of our products user feedback has always been highly welcome and encouraged. Our products cover a diverse range of applications. The internet applications include bulk emailing, HTML form processing, web crawling and document indexing and searching. The "Utilities" suite is a large collection of small programs for combining movies, processing images in batch, file property editing, downloading and converting YouTube files, and much, much more.