October 21, 2007 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] XChange International, the source for extended technology worldwide, are pleased to announce the release of MultiPage 4 for Adobe Illustrator CS3. The plug-in lets users produce and publish in one environment by providing the ability to create multiple page layouts in Adobe Illustrator and export or print multiple pages with ease. Version 4 supports PDF, JPEG and EPS export of multiple pages for enhanced web and print design.
MultiPage 4 features include:
* Export a range of pages to a single multiple page PDF file
* Export a range of pages to JPEG or EPS files
* Print a range of pages
* Create, navigate and preview pages with thumbnails
* Use master pages to share artwork on multiple pages
* Set custom margins for single or double-sided pages
* Apply automatic page numbering
* Auto-synchronise pages with layers
* Flow text across pages using the Illustrator text threading feature
* Use PDF/print presets for customised output settings
MultiPage 4 for Illustrator CS3 includes versions 1, 2 and 3 for Illustrator 9/10/CS/CS2 as well.
MultiPage is available now through XChange International. To order, or for more information, users can visit www.xchangeuk.com, or call on +44(0)20 7490 4455 during UK business hours.
XChange are a leading supplier of desktop graphic and publishing applications, QuarkXTension(R) technology; Adobe InDesign(R), Acrobat(R) and Photoshop(R) Plug-ins(R) and other design and publishing utilities. XChange offer extended technology products from across the world specific to the graphic design, print and publishing industries and make them available to an extensive user base via their printed catalogue or online at their web site. The company are headquartered in Central London.