December 29, 2009 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Los Angeles, California - 24x7digital today is proud to announce Aw Craps! 1.6, a major update to their popular casino game for iPhone and iPod Touch. With its realistic table layout, game play, stick calls and dice rolling, Aw Craps! takes you onto the casino floor and into the action, allowing seasoned shooters to hone their skills, as well as allowing beginners to learn enough to hit the casino tables.
Realistic Casino Craps:
* The table layout is designed to simulate a real casino craps table.
* Hear actual "Stick Calls" after each roll.
* Realistic 3D animated full table dice rolling where you control the strength and direction of the dice rolls, including 'short rolls', off the table rolls, and dealer warnings to hit the back wall.
* Bets are made just like in the casino: place your chips on the table, and the Aw Craps! dealer will place your chips in the correct position on the table.
* Collect your winning bets just like in the casino. The dealer will place your winnings on the table and it is up to you to pick them up.
* Make common multiple-bets (inside, outside, across, c&e, 3-way craps, horn bet, hi-lo and whirl).
* Quickly re-bet your winnings (press, parlay, down with odds, off and on, take it down, and same bet).
Rolling mode has been fully redesigned in version 1.6. It now features full table rolling with off the table rolls, short rolls, and dealer warnings when you don't hit the back wall. Users can now shake to roll the dice, with light shaking rattling the dice, and a hard shake will toss the dice. A 'Throw Dice' button has also been added to roll the dice quickly.
Version 1.6 also includes many new features designed to streamline game play. A remove bets screen has been added to quickly remove multiple bets. Advanced re-bets are now allowed on winnings (press, parlay, down with odds, off and on, take it down and same bet). Bet screens have been redesigned with quick actions, press and lower bets, memorized bet amounts, roll info and more. Other enhancements include larger chips and starting bankrolls, additional table limits, and support of hi-lo and whirl (world) bets.
* Table layout and game play simulates real casino craps
* Over 50 audible "Stick Calls" for each roll
* Unique dice rolling simulates "tossing" of the dice
* Tapping on any table area displays detailed information about that area
* Guided Tour gets the user playing Aw Craps! quickly
* Manual rolling mode allows the user to choose dice rolls for learning or real dice rolling
* The Aw Craps! dealer will advise on bet increments for odds, place, buy and lay bets
* C&E, 3-way craps, horn, inside/outside/across place bets are supported
* Tap the lost bet area to view bets lost on the last roll
* Easily control if bets are "working" or off on the come-out roll
* Large chips and bet areas for easier game play
* Choose table limit, table odds, and starting bankroll
* Roll Statistics/Roll tester, displays rolls for the session versus the average probability
* Roll History tracks rolls and bets made for the last 50 rolls
Currently supported bets in Aw Craps! are: pass line, pass line odds, don't pass, don't pass odds, come, come odds, don't come, don't come odds, place, buy, lay, field, big 6, big 8, any seven, any craps, the hardways, one time 2, 3, 11 (yo), 12 and C&E, 3-way craps, horn, hi-lo, whirl and inside/outside/across place bets. Supported table odds include 1X, 2X, 3X, 3-4-5X, 5X, 10X, 20X, 100X, and table limits of $1-$1,000, $5-$5,000, $10-$10,000, $15-$15,000, $25-$25,000, $50-$50,000, $100-$100,000.
"There are several Craps applications for the iPhone but this is the best I have found to date." Bill Burton - About
"Aw Craps! is an extremely well executed craps game that gives you everything needed to become an expert. The graphics are nice, the interface is simple, and the dice rolling is a thing of beauty. It does sadden me though that the drink lady only comes around in the real life version ... maybe thats something that they will fix on the next iPhone." Chris Hall - 148apps
* iPhone or iPod Touch 3.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Aw Craps! 1.6 for iPhone is only $1.99 (USD) and available exclusively through Apple's App Store.
Based in Los Angeles, California, 24x7digital is a privately funded company founded in 2002 by Rei Yoshioka and Mark Yamashita. Leveraging their longtime experience in development and consulting, 24x7digital's focus is developing high-quality, simple, and easy-to-use utilities for the Mac and iPhone platforms. 24x7digital are also the creators of the highly rated HappyNewYear and HappyHolidays. Copyright 2002-2009 24x7digital. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.