January 7, 2010 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Ann Arbor, Michigan - Humble Daisy today unveiled SonicPics, which allows users to create and narrate custom photo slide shows on their iPhone or iPod Touch. SonicPics makes it easy to add images from the iPhone's photo library or camera, arrange the photos however you would like and then record a voiceover narrating the images as you swipe through them. Once you are finished, you can create an enhanced m4v video with your images synchronized to your narration, complete with chapter markers. You can share your recording with your family and friends, or even the world.
SonicPics is a unique app that is easy to use and produces high-quality results. It remains the only innovative capture solution that records photo slideshows and creates enhanced podcasts right on your iPhone or iPod Touch. Take photos of your kids, special events, weddings, vacations, the new pet, or your first day at college and narrate them with SonicPics. When your recording is complete, publish your movie to your YouTube account or to your computer (wifi required).
SonicPics Feature Highlights include:
* Intuitive user interface
* Automatically synchronizes your images to your audio recording
* Make .m4v movies of your images and narrations from your iPhone or iPod Touch
* Record up to 60 minutes per session
* Choose from good, better or best quality levels for audio
* Easy image selection and editing
* Give images unique names and descriptions that can optionally be shown during recording
* Image names become chapter markers in exported recordings
* Pause while recording
* Build slide shows with photos from photo albums, camera roll or built in camera
* Quickly jump to any image during a recording using the pop-up image chooser
* Recordings processed right on your phone, no 3rd party service required
* Transfer movies to your computer via WiFi web sharing (requires WiFi connection)
* Upload movies to YouTube
* Chose to make your YouTube movies private
* Share your movie's YouTube link via email
"Now you can make and publish your photo slide shows from anywhere in the world." commented David Chmura, CEO of Humble Daisy, "We are very excited about SonicPics and think it will be both very useful and a lot of fun."
* Any iPhone or iPod Touch (version 2 or later) with OS 3.0.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
SonicPics 1.0 is only $3.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photography category. Review copies are available to the media upon request.
Headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Humble Daisy, Inc. is a privately funded company founded in 2002 by husband-wife team of David and Michael Chmura. Humble Daisy's goal is to provide simple and elegant, user-centered solutions to facilitate personal and professional success. Copyright 2002-2010 Humble Daisy, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and Keynote are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.