January 13, 2010 in iOS Development (E)
[prMac.com] Parker, Colorado - The Pragmatic Studio is offering their popular iPhone SDK training course in Reston, VA on March 9-12, 2010. In this 4-day, hands-on course, you'll learn how to create iPhone applications like the pros with guided instruction from two experienced iPhone developers and authors: Daniel Steinberg and Bill Dudney. You'll come away from this course ready to create your own iPhone applications from scratch, or improve your existing applications.
* Learn how to use the major tools and APIs in the iPhone SDK 3.1, and how they all fit together, to develop mobile applications like the pros.
* Get hands-on coding experience and answers to your questions so you can start creating your own iPhone application with confidence.
* Save time and frustration by focusing exclusively on iPhone development for four days with expert guidance.
Attending this course is a great way to quickly get up to speed on the latest iPhone SDK 3.1 and get your questions answered. Topics include:
* Intro to Objective-C
* Xcode and Interface Builder
* Cocoa Touch APIs and Design Patterns
* View Controllers
* Navigation and Tab Bar Controllers
* Table Views
* Keyboard Input
* Core Data
* Custom Drawing
* Touch Events
* Core Animation
* Performance and Debugging
* Practical tips, tricks, and techniques used by the experts
Students who have attended this course have said:
"It was totally awesome! I learned more in these four days than in six months of muddling around on my own."
"Exceptionally awesome. Highly recommended! Great instructors. Bill and Daniel made it worth every dollar."
"This is by far the best training I've had. The instructors are not only very knowledgeable, but communicate the content really well."
"The trainers go through so many details and show you every aspect of the SDK and over the 4 days you write tons of really cool iPhone apps and you come out of the training as an iPhone developer."
"Highly recommended for anyone needing practical, effective guidance on getting into iPhone development."
iPhone development is a popular topic, and these courses tend to sell out fairly quickly. Reserve your seat by January 22nd and save $300 on early registration!
The Pragmatic Studio offers public and private developer training taught by highly-qualified authors and experts. Since 2005, over 1600 developers have learned iPhone, Objective-C, Cocoa, Ruby, and Rails in our courses. By attending a Studio you'll get the most up to date training around. Copyright 2010 The Pragmatic Programmers. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and Xcode are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.