ZappTek updates iPresent It to version 2.0
October 30, 2007 in Software
[prMac.com] FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Winnipeg, Canada - October 30, 2007 - ZappTek is proud to announce its version 2.0 update of iPresent It, their easy to use slideshow-to-iPod utility for Windows and Mac OS X. iPresent It allows anyone to easily convert PowerPoint, PDF or Keynote presentations into slideshows that are synced with their iPod. This makes iPresent It particularly suited for doing presentations on the go: never carry a laptop into a presentation again.
Version 2.0 optimizes generated slides to make use of the entire screen to ensure best possible viewing on any iPod. In addition, the slide resolution is maximized to ensure effective zooming when viewing the slides on an iPhone, iPod touch or PSP. iPresent It 2.0 sports Leopard compatibility, with many new feature enhancements.
- Leopard compatibility.
- Added the ability to optimize for iPod viewing.
- Slide resolution is maximized to ensure effective zooming when viewing on an iPhone, iPod touch or PSP.
Feature Highlights in Version 2.0:
* Version 2.0 sports Leopard compatibility
* Works with any iPod with a color display.
* Optimizes slideshows for viewing via an iPod or Apple TV.
* Create slideshow images from any of your PowerPoint or PDF presentations.
* Saves presentations as sub-folders of a folder.
* Easily update slideshows whenever changes are made to a presentation.
* Full drag and drop support for adding presentations.
* Easily remove slideshows when they are no longer needed.
* Preview slides as they're converted into a slideshow.
* Works with digital cameras and projectors that support USB flash drives.
* US English
* Requires Mac OS X v10.3 or later
* Windows XP or Vista
* 1.4 MB Hard Drive space
* Any iPod with a color screen
Use the + button to add PowerPoint, Keynote and PDF files. In the preferences select iPhoto or a Folder for saving slideshows. After that use the Create Slideshows button to convert the presentations into slideshows. They'll be transferred to iPod the next time you sync via iTunes.
To run a presentation, connect the iPod to a projector or television using an iPod A/V cable provided by Apple. Select the presentation within "Photos" and press the play button to start the presentation. You'll need to make sure you have TV Out activated. We suggest that you select "Manual" for the iPod's "Time Per Slide" setting this will ensure you have full control of your presentation.
Purchasing iPresent It:
iPresent It 2.0 remains priced at $17.95 USD with free update for existing users. The trial version limits slideshows to the first 6 slides of a presentation. Users can purchase from within iPDA by selecting "Purchase iPresent It ..." in the application menu or visit the ZappTek website.
Based in Winnipeg, Canada, ZappTek was founded by Michael Zapp in 2002. Beginning with tools to bring calendar and note information into the Contact entries of the original iPod, ZappTek now provides a suite of applications to meet every need. These include iPresent It for giving presentations on the iPod, iPDA for personal information management, iSpeak It to convert documents into MP3/AAC audio tracks, and iPod Launcher to automate all of iPod activities. All Material and Software (C) 2002-2007 ZappTek / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.