January 15, 2010 in Entertainment (F)
[prMac.com] Alpine, Utah - Every Day a Holiday, LLC has released Every Day a Holiday 1.0, their new and entertaining holiday calendar and planner for iPhone and iPod touch devices. Designed specifically to take advantage of the iPhone's unique capabilities and touch interface, Every Day a Holiday features over one thousand unique and standard US holidays offering thousands of activities and resources that is sure to thrill children and captivate adults alike.
Every Day a Holiday aims to make every day unforgettable. Users receive 365 days worth of activities (over 3,000) for less than the price of a movie ticket. Thats over 50 years worth of research and real-world tested content, for every day of the year. Only the most significant regular holidays are included. Not just another calendar, this entertaining yearbook serves as an education experience masterfully blended with creative activities both children and parents alike can explore.
* Who stole the Mona Lisa from the Louvre Museum?
* Could China have really invented the fork, or Austria the croissant?
* Who was William Morse, and what made him leave a successful career to become an inventor?
* What interesting things are happening on my birthday in 2010?
* Are there any fun activities can I do with my kids during the Winter Olympics?
* Where can I find a great recipe for Birds Nest Cookies or a book about Da Vincis Parachute?
* Is there a movie to go along with Hot Air Balloon Day or music to play on Don Quixote Day?
Find all these, with thousands more and never look at a day the same way again. Every Day a Holiday is dedicated to strengthening family ties through education, activities, food, art and music appreciation.
Featuring hand-picked links to recipes, crafts, activities, movies, music and much more, the application offers free updates throughout 2010, which includes standard US holidays, plus thousands of unique holidays. There are three holidays per day, with up to four activities per holiday. Just Shake for a random activity selection. Users can easily mark and save favorites for quick reference, as well email friends and family newly planned activities.
* Comfortable and simple User Interface
* Free updates throughout 2010
* Standard US Holidays included, plus thousands of unique holidays
* Three holidays per day
* Up to four activities per holiday
* Hand-picked links to recipes, crafts, activities, movies, music and more
* Mark and save your favorites for quick reference
* Easy share and tell-a-friend capability
* Shake for a random activity selection
* iPhone or iPod Touch 3.0 or later
* Internet connection for full functionality
Pricing and Availability:
Every Day a Holiday 1.0 is offered at the introductory price of $4.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category. The First Release includes January and March 2010. Buy now and get April - December updates free. Buy before January 31 and save almost 30%. Review copies are available upon request.
Headquartered in Alpine, Utah, Every Day a Holiday, LLC is a privately held Corporation founded in 2009 by Kathryn Roos Hill. With a focus on innovation, Every Day a Holiday is committed to the goal of bringing families together through daily interactive and educational activities with a major emphasis on total customer satisfaction. Copyright (C) 2009 Every Day a Holiday, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.