January 13, 2010 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Aldershot, United Kingdom - Pigobo Limited today is proud to announce Maria's Spanish Class 1.0 and the free Maria's Spanish Class Lite for iPhone and iPod touch devices. Maria's Spanish Class has been designed from the ground up by a real native Spanish teacher with years of teaching experience. This isn't just another phrasebook, translator or a series of simple mini games tied together with the premise of being a learning aid, but a fully comprehensive Spanish learning tool.
With Maria's Spanish Class Lite you will actually 'learn' Spanish from complete beginner all the way to intermediate level. You will learn to read, write, speak and even hear in Spanish, with this fully comprehensive course. Maria's Spanish Class Lite is the ultimate free educational language app on the iPhone. The Lite version features one topic only but all other features are included.
Full version features:
* 9 Huge Topics
* Multiple Choice Quizzes
* Thousands of Written, Audio and Visual Questions
* Picture Popper
* Drag n' Drop
* Fill In The Blanks
* Flash card style vocabulary lists
* Thousands of phrases and words
* Multi Regional Native Speakers
* Comprehensive Grammar Notes
* High quality Audio
* Track your progress
* Learn the culture with loads of Spanish and Latin American Facts
* Multiple student profiles so the whole family can play
* Online Support Forum Got a question? Just ask Maria Its like having your own personal teacher
* Full version users will get free future updates with additional topics and games
* No internet connection required once the app has downloaded Learn anywhere
* iPhone or iPod touch 2.2.1 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Maria's Spanish Class 1.0 is $6.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category. Maria's Spanish Class Lite is completely free.
Pigobo Limited is a registered UK company based design company that specializes in creating games and interactive digital content. Copyright (C) 2010 Pigobo Limited. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.