January 26, 2010 in Publishing (E)
[prMac.com] Toronto (ON), Canada - Zevrix Solutions today is pleased to announce the release of InPreflight Pro 2.6.13, a maintenance update to its document preparation solution for Adobe InDesign. InPreflight combines batch-packaging, quality control and graphic reports in one easy-to-use application. InPreflight goes well beyond the InDesign basics helping graphics and print professionals uncover hidden problems, save disk space and automate document preparation tasks.
InPreflight Pro provides a complete document preparation solution for service providers, printers, ad agencies, designers and publishing houses.
* Collect multiple document with all shared links into one folder, saving gigabytes of space and hours of production time
* Collect multiple documents into separate folders
* Include external files and folders in packages
* Quickly gather extensive info about document fonts, colors and links
* Instantly locate potential problems with preflight presets
* Uncover hidden issues, such as TIFF compression, embedded EPS fonts and illegal link locations
* View all fonts, colors and links in one window instead of switching between numerous palettes
Graphic preflight reports:
* Print graphic reports and save them as PDF
* The reports look like a copy of InPreflight - ideal for sending to service providers and archiving
* Detailed paragraph styles report for typography professionals
The new version addresses an issue of relinking images to collected documents. The Zevrix line of preflight products also includes PDF Checkpoint for PDF preflight and conversion automation, and Graphic Inspector for the thorough checkup of graphic files.
Pricing and Availability:
InPreflight Pro 2.6.13 can be purchased from the Zevrix Solutions web site, www.zevrix.com, for $139.95 USD (Studio version - $99.95), as well as from authorized resellers. Trial version is available for download. Upgrade to InPreflight Pro 2.6.13 is free for licensed users of version 2, and $40 USD for the users of earlier versions. InPreflight is available for Mac OS X 10.4.2-10.6, a Universal Binary, and works with Adobe InDesign CS-CS4.
Located in Toronto, Canada, Zevrix Solutions provides automation and productivity solutions for Adobe Creative Suite software, PDF and graphic file diagnostics and Microsoft Office on Mac OS. Zevrix is dedicated to help professionals increase their profits through automating everyday tasks, producing error-free documents, saving disk space and cutting production costs. For more information, visit their website. Copyright (C) 2010 Zevrix Solutions. All Rights Reserved.