April 18, 2010 in Photo and Video (F)
[prMac.com] New York, New York - WineSpace Inc. has released ReverseCamera 1.4 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. ReverseCamera allows you to play movie that you shot on the spot in reverse. 3GS users are now allowed to convert the videos in your Camera Roll into reverse playback movies. After Conversion, the application automatically saves the movie. Please enjoy the wonderland of reverse movies that ReverseCamera takes you. Reverse Playback; Convert the World. By your iPhone.
This application is easy to use:
* Tap "Start" to record a movie. Recording automatically stops when the set number of the frames are recorded
* Tapping "Play" plays the movie in reverse
* Converter starts from the tag in the bottom of movie list page
* Stop playing the movie and advance it frame by frame
* Set the frame rate and frame number in 3 steps
* The movies can be saved to the movie library of the application
* The saved movies can be exported to the Camera Roll
* Cut the frames before and after the movie
* Attach the movie to email and send the movie
* The slow playback (1/2, 1/4, 1/8) and the fast playback (2x, 4x)
* Recording may stop before the set number of frames depending on your device's memory
* Recording time may change depending on the settings but you can record up to 30 seconds of video
* You can save up to 200 files in the movie library
NEW! Movie Converting Feature (with version 1.4)
You are now allowed to convert the videos in your Camera Roll into reverse playback movies. Converter starts from the tag in the bottom of movie list page.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1 or later
* 2.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
ReverseCamera 1.4 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photography category. ReverseCamera Lite (Free) is available without save and conversion feature. PRECAUTION FOR THE USAGE: Please never do anything harmful, such as jumping off from a high place, in order to take a movie. Please enjoy the wonderland of reverse movies that ReverseCamera takes you.
WineSpace Inc., often reminds people of wine, but our business is not only wine-related. Our business concept now is 'To develop softwares to support people expressing their sensitivity.' The source of the company name actually comes from the starting point of our business, a social service dealing with wine. Copyright (C) 2010 WineSpace Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.