April 25, 2010 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Spokane, WA - Trotz Software today is pleased to announce a massive update to their popular iPhone app known as Password Caddy. Password Caddy is a well known password management app for the iPhone and iPod touch. Enhancements to the app include a complete overhaul of the look and feel of the app including a new 'Caddy Dashboard' feature which centralizes all the common tasks into a single location.
In addition, Password Caddy now incorporates an auto-lock feature that secures the app when the device falls asleep or looses focus due to taking a phone call. Locating specific passwords has been simplified with the inclusion of a search function as well as a favorites feature which lists the top ten most accessed keys in the caddy. More than 40 new icons have been added including several icons representing popular social networks such as Facebook and Twitter. Easy to follow integrated tutorials quickly get new users up to speed on the apps capabilities. Those who wishing more information should visit our website.
Password Caddy's Features:
* Integrated tutorials get you up to speed quickly
* Government Standard AES-256 Encryption Strength
* Generates random, secure passwords
* Auto-locks when device sleeps or phone call is received
* Passwords can be categorized
* Quickly create new passwords using templates.
* Fully customizable
* Web links open in Safari
* Passwords and other info can be copied to the clipboard
* Elegant iPhone look and feel
* Over 100 icons to distinguish your passwords
* Search function finds your passwords quickly
* Favorites tracks the top 10 most accessed passwords
* PC/Mac Desktop Backup Available
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 6.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Password Caddy 2.0 is $1.99 (USD) and available in the US and Canada, exclusively through the App Store, the Productivity category. Review copies are available upon request.
Trotz Software is an independent iPhone/iPad app studio based in the beautiful state of Washington. Since 2002 Trotz Software has been creating software for Mobile devices including ReadingPlanner for the Palm OS and Yotta for the Wrist PDA by Fossil. Copyright (C) 2010 Trotz Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.