April 28, 2010 in Lifestyle (E)
[prMac.com] Crevalcore, Italy - Doseido today is pleased to announce the introduction of Sally Park 1.0 for the iPhone 3GS, a simple, accurate solution to the problem of locating one's parked car. On leaving their vehicle the user just presses the Park button, and the exact GPS coordinates are saved. To find their parked vehicle the user need only follow the continuously updated, full-screen display indicating what direction to take, how far to go, and any street address that may be in close proximity to their destination.
The app relies upon the sophisticated Global Positioning System (GPS) and electronic compass built into the iPhone 3GS. Users can display the actual GPS latitude and longitude to six decimal places, as well as the margin of error. There is also a provision to save a photo of one's parked vehicle, keeping a record of nearby landmarks, and the ability to make written notes. In addition, the GPS map service can display the car's location on a variable scale street map.
* Sally Park 1.0 will locate the user's parked vehicle anywhere in the world
* Pressing Park permanently stores the GPS coordinates of the parked vehicle
* The electronic compass and digital distance counter lead the user back to their vehicle
* The app employs the location service of the GPS technology of the iPhone 3GS
* Double tap on the display to see the exact GPS coordinates to 6 decimal places
* Elegant design with advanced functionality
"The fewer details I need to remember, the more productive I can be during the day," commented company CEO Andrea Gelati. He added, "With Sally Park I can leave my car at an airport, mall, garage or on a city street, and not have to worry about finding it later on."
* US English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish
* iPhone 3GS
* iPhone OS 3.1 or later
* 1.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Sally Park 1.0 for iPhone 3GS is available now for $.99 (USD) from the App Store in the Lifestyle category. Review copies are available upon request.
Located in beautiful Crevalcore, Italy, Doseido is a privately funded company founded in 2007 by Andrea Gelati. Andrea has over 10 years as a software developer, and founded Doseido with the aim of bringing this experience to the Mac platform. Doseido's mission is to develop software that improves the Mac experience, by combining ingenuity, style, and performance. Copyright 2007-2010 Doseido. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.