May 10, 2010 in Productivity (F)
[prMac.com] Eguilles, France - AgileTouch today is pleased to announce WikiTouch 1.2, the best personal wiki and note-taking application for iPhone and iPod touch. WikiTouch is the ultimate mobile application, ideal for both personal and business use. The latest version supports text, document, image, voice and video wiki links and attachments enabling users to manage, organize and share critical information more efficiently.
"The more you'll use WikiTouch the more you'll become fan of it. Add anything you need to remember and organize your content thru the use of links. Structure your notes the way you want, add menus and sections and bring critical information with you in your pocket. I use WikiTouch every single day and I find it's really the best way to organize my digital life. It's so easy now to retrieve critical business and personal information using advanced note taking capabilities, where notes are available at anytime, from anywhere, even while offline with no network connectivity." said Fabienne Catz, co-founder & ceo of AgileTouch. "One of the nice feature of WikiTouch is the capability to automatically synchronize your notes over the Internet between your iPhone and your home or business computer."
WikiTouch already received great feedback from users, such as "this WikiTouch product is amazing! It has made my life and work so much easier."
With WikiTouch, you will no longer miss critical information as you'll carry important notes and documents in your pocket. WikiTouch is a note taking application that works like a wiki, where notes are linked together so that you can browse your personal content just like the web.
* Your Notes "always on", with ubiquitous access, any time, anywhere, while offline or online, as Notes and Documents are stored directly to your iPhone.
* Synchronize Notes with multiple Personal Computers (home, business) and your iPhone. No cable is required as sync works over Internet.
* Manage your Notes from your home or business computer, using a standard web browser. Create notes from your computer, attach files to your notes and view this directly on your iPhone. Take a picture or a video from your iPhone, then attach it to a Note and view it from your computer.
* Add multimedia content to your Notes, such as photos, videos, audio, documents (PDFs, presentations or spreadsheets) or web links.
* Share Notes with co-workers, friends or family members. Add Links between your Notes and other trusted people's Notes. Add Links to friend or co-workers' WikiTouch Notes and create your inter-wiki Social Network.
* Record audio messages, add messages to Notes, and share them with friends and colleagues.
* Attach files to Notes, Save remote files, such as documents, photos, videos, audio recordings or clips on your local iPhone disk, and retrieve files while offline. You can also share your local files between your different computers or with your co-workers.
* Upload photos, videos and document files to our Internet server. Share these files between your computers and iPhone, or with trusted people such as friends, family members and co-workers.
* Start live interactive presentation with trusted contacts and make WikiTouch your preferred collaborative application.
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1 or later
* 1.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
WikiTouch 1.2 is only $4.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please provide details of your website or blog when making your request.
AgileTouch is developing innovative mobile applications for business people, students and teachers owning iPhone or iPod touch. AgileTouch's expertise lies in creating mobile business solutions between the native mobile iPhone user interface and internet cloud solutions. AgileTouch has a strong focus on user experience and cloud based solutions delivered to business people. Copyright (C) 2010 AgileTouch. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.