May 28, 2010 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] Karlsruhe, BW/Germany - drahtwerk today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of iWebcamera 1.0, the only application that turns the iPhone into a real, driver-based webcamera. With iWebcamera the iPhone can be used as webcamera in applications like Skype, Windows Live Messenger, YouTube and every single webcamera enabled Windows application.
* Turns the iPhone into a real, driver-based wireless web camera
* Two quality options
* Instant-Pause mode, pauses streaming instantly without exiting the host application on the computer
* Plug and Play ready, install the Windows drivers, connect the iPhone to the computer's network and the camera is ready to go
* Built-in manual
* Send drivers by e-mail feature
* Beautiful User Interface fully translated in English and German
* Compatible with Windows 7, Vista and XP
* US English and German
Minimum System Requirements:
* iPhone 2G, 3G or 3GS
* Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later
* A computer with Windows 7, Vista or XP connected to the same network as the iPhone
Pricing and Availability:
iWebcamera 1.0 is now available on the Apple App Store in the Utilities category. To celebrate the release of iWebcamera, the price has been set to $4.99 (USD) for a limited time only. Promotional copies are available upon request.
Located in Karlsruhe/Germany drahtwerk is a young development studio specialized in designing great web and iPhone OS apps. drahtwerk has published several successful applications on the App Store such as "iCamcorder". Besides being successful on the App Store drahtwerk also designs and develops amazing apps for their clients. Copyright (C) 2010 drahtwerk. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.