June 15, 2010 in Illustration (E)
[prMac.com] West Hills, California - Art Files, the popular file collection utility for Adobe Illustrator documents, has been updated for CS5 compatibility. The stand-alone application also sports new features such as Cover Flow, Quick Look and a new "Locate" interface to help users find missing linked images.
Known for its ease-of-use, Art Files has been helping artists package up digital artwork since 2003. In addition to maintaining its "Drag, Drop, Collect" simplicity, the new version also helps make the process more engaging with new features like Cover Flow and Quick Look support.
"Our new 'Locate' panel is hands down my favorite new feature," says Matheau Dakoske, Graphic Designer and Founder of Code Line. "Now instead of having to search manually for missing images, you just click a button and watch Art Files find where the files have moved to. Quick Look helps verify you've found the right ones."
* Drag and Drop file collection for Adobe Illustrator documents
* Collects fonts and images
* Compatible with Illustrator 8-CS5
* Great for archiving and sending artwork to another location
What's New in Version 2:
* Adobe Illustrator CS5 Compatible
* Uses Cover Flow to easily see documents, images and fonts
* Supports Quick Look Previews
* Adds Spotlight support to help you find broken links and missing images
* Mac OS X 10.5 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Art Files is available for download as a 15-launch, unlockable demo. Licenses/Upgrades are available for $49.95/$24.95 from Code Line's website.
Code Line is a proven developer of software geared toward improving the workflow of Graphic Artists. Its products include Art Directors Toolkit, Art Files, SneakPeek Pro for Mac and Color Expert for iPhone. For more information, visit their website. Copyright (C) 2010 Code Line. All Rights Reserved.