July 28, 2010 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Canterbury, New Hampshire - Catamount Software has announced Today! 1.0, an app that supplements Calendar to add missing features sought out by busy professionals and others who need more ease, efficiency, and power than Apple's Calendar supplies. Mail, Messages, and Phone all show a badge when you have things to do in them, but Calendar is missing this crucial piece of information so that allows you to quickly view what you have left to do today without needing to open Calendar.
Today! also shows all the information you need about appointment time, location, and notes for the appointment without needing extra taps, and integrates with Maps so you can tap on location to open the route to your next appointment.
"Finally an app that can actually help me manage my schedule. As great as the iPhone is, the calendar function requires several mechanical processes to manage your meetings, but with Today! all you need to do is turn on the phone and "presto" all your calendars are merged and managed right on the main screen. I've stopped missing meetings ... now that's great for Today!" - Andy Sanborn, busy small business owner.
* Red badge on icon shows you at a glance how many appointments you still have.
* See your important appointment information at a glance - Today! shows all information you need about appointment time, location, and notes for the appointment without needing extra taps.
* Integrates with Maps so you can tap on location to open the route to your next appointment.
* If you sync multiple calendars you probably have important calendars and not-so-important calendars. With Today! you can decide which calendars are your important ones to show in Today!.
* Stop wasting time your setting the alarm for every appointment you create in Calendar. Today! lets you set a default alarm time to save you time when you create new appointments from within Today!.
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Today! 1.0.1 is $2.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Today! is also available in a free, fully functional, ad supported version. App Store promo codes are available upon request for press (U.S. App Store only).
eadquartered in Canterbury, New Hampshire, Catamount Software is a privately held company established in 1994 by Hardy Macia. Committed to being a leader and innovator in the mobile computing industry, Catamount Software was founded for the purpose of developing personal productivity software solutions for the mobile platform, with a major emphasis on total customer satisfaction. Starting with the Apple Newton OS over 16 years ago, including Palm OS and Pocket PC, Catamount's iPhone and iPod touch products have more than one million downloads. Copyright (C) 1994-2010 Catamount Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.