August 10, 2010 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] San Jose, California - Smappsoft today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Poker Tourney Timer 1.0 for the iPad, their latest app on the iOS platform.
Poker Tourney Timer is the perfect tool for managing home poker tournaments. Set up custom rounds, breaks, blinds, and antes, or use a template based on common well known tournaments. Select a stock background image or use one from your photo library, define chip colors and values, and customize sound effects to completely personalize your home game. And Poker Tourney Timer is the only poker timer for the iPad that includes built in iPod integration to select and control the soundtrack for your game from your musical library.
* Built in tournament templates including H.O.R.S.E., WSOP, and Online
* Customize small blind, big blind, antes and bring-ins for all poker variations
* Choose sound effects for round change and alerts
* Set time lengths for rounds, breaks, alerts before round change
* Create and store your own poker tournament templates
* Customize backgrounds from your photo library
* Play music from your iPod through the timer, create custom music playlists for your game
* Customize and display chip values and colors for your players to view during the game
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later
* 8.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Poker Tourney Timer 1.0 joins the popular apps Hold 'em Helper and Chinese 13 Card Poker as the latest entry in Smappsoft's line of iOS apps for the poker enthusiast. It is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. For more information, visit Smappsoft online. Feel free to contact us for promo codes for review or evaluation.
Smappsoft creates iPhone/iPad/iPod touch applications for everybody. If you have an idea for an iPhone/iPad/iPod touch application or need a mobile application solution for your business or company, feel free to contact us. Copyright (C) 2010 Smappsoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.