August 13, 2010 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Berlin, Germany - Underplot Apps today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Pimpy 1.2, the company's new photo decoration app for iPhone and iPod touch. Pimpy is the latest application for photo decoration and it is the only one that gives access to your Facebook photos and to the photos of your friends.
Underplot Apps, the authors of this app, added the possibility for logging into your Facebook account, browsing all of your friends and their albums. It is possible to search by name and adding friends to your favourites. Besides the easy access to all of your friends, you can also use your iPhone camera.
For the photo decoration you can choose from over 270 stamps from different categories: frames, hairstyles, hats, glasses and many more. In addition to this initial number of stamps you can download more than 200 other stamps. Some of them are accessible by sharing in Twitter (Zodiac, Tattoos), others are stamps for fans and can be bought for only $0.99 - Accessories, Deluxe toys, Animals and Cool frames!
* Connect to Facebook, browse friends' albums and use their photos
* A library with 270+ stamps, expandable to 500 (frames, word balloons, hairstyles, noses, beards & moustaches, eyes, ears, hats, glasses, masks, accessories, tattoos, zodiac and others)
* Rotate, resize, flip and re-order stamps
* Save to the iPhone/iPod touch photo library
* Share on Facebook and with the Pimpy community
* Content updates - there's a great lineup of updates for Halloween, Christmas, New Year and the rest of the holidays in the calendar, when you create a lot of photo memories
* US English, German, Italian, Japanese and Spanish
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1 or later
* 19.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Today Pimpy 1.2 is free (normally $1.99 USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photography category.
Underplot Apps is an iPhone development company established by experienced and highly motivated professionals. The company is focused on building apps in digital and visual arts. Its first app was released on January 17, 2010. Copyright (C) 2010 Underplot Apps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.