September 13, 2010 in Social Networking (F)
[prMac.com] Nagasaki, Japan - Independent software developer Taichiro Yoshida is pleased to announce HD Video Uploader for Facebook 1.0 for iPhone and iPod touch devices. iPhone 4 let you record and edit HD video, but cannot upload HD video. HD Video Uploader enables you to upload HD quality video to Facebook directry.
When we upload movie with Facebook app, the movie is compressed to low quality. HD Video Uploader for Facebook enables you to upload raw large size movie to Facebook. First you have to select video which you want to upload to Facebook, then enter title and description for it, and just touch upload.
* HD Video Uploader for Facebook uses your default privacy settings
* HD Video Uploader for Facebook enables you to upload large raw quality video directory
* HD Video Uploader for Facebook is completely free app
* HD Video Uploader for Facebook requires iOS 4.0 or later
* HD Video Uploader for Facebook is localized to English
* Enable Location Service (Setting > General > Location Service)
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 0.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
HD Video Uploader for Facebook 1.0 is completely free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category and Utility category.
Located in Nagasaki, Japan, Taichiro Yoshida is currently employed at a software development company. His current projects are QuickSnippets and easy beat. Copyright (C) 2010 Taichiro Yoshida. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.