October 12, 2010 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] New York, NY - Announcing Andrew Kazantsev, the developer of Common Kit PLUS, has launched an exciting new product for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users. The application is a universal tool which allows users to create interactive media Apps without any programming knowledge or even an internet connection. While there are three versions of the app available, the PLUS release gives users 1,000 pages to work with, save and share.
Common Kit PLUS turns users into creators. The application allows users to easily create interactive apps of their own, even if they have no programming knowledge or internet connection while producing the app. Books, tests, flashcards, audio-visual training aids, FAQs, music collections and much more can be compiled into an attractive app, just by tapping or using the Edit mode on a PC.
Each page created is two sided. That allows for questions, text or artwork on the front and the answers or explanations on the back. To move through the app, readers leaf through the pages, just as one would when reading a book. To ensure a complete experience, users are able to add URL links and download their picture, music and text files to their creations, creating a media data base meant for sharing.
These are some of the amazing features that users get in Common Kit PLUS:
* Attractive and extremely easy to use interface
* Allows for 1,000 pages of interactive creating
* Both sides of pages are used and can be leafed like a book
* Just use touchscreen controls or a PC to design
* Requires no programming knowledge or internet connection to create
* Manual of instructions is included, if needed
* Creations are easily shared via a web service, the developer's website or with other Common Kit PLUS users
There are three variations of Common Kit.
* Free, full-scale for 10 pages (limitation)
* Line, on-line for 1000 pages (without saving projects into device)
* Plus, full-scale for 1000 pages (with saving projects into device)
Users are able to try a limited version of the app for free before purchasing the full application but will want to download the PLUS to freely create large projects and save them to their device before sharing.
* iPhone and 2nd Gen iPod touch, iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later and WiFi for downloading or sharing
* 0.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Common Kit PLUS 1.2 is only $2.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Andrew Kazantsev is a freelance iPhone application developer based in Russia. Many of his apps have held top ranking in the Russian AppStore and have received good customer reviews in the U.S. Copyright (C) 2010 Mobile-App-Marketing-Makeover & Edward Turner. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.