October 12, 2010 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Westport, Connecticut - Independent developer Chris Steinmetz today is pleased to announce the release of SoundBoard Me 1.0, a new iPhone and iPod touch app with over 40 unique sounds. "SoundBoard Me" is not like other iPhone apps that are limited to playing only one sound at a time. Soundboard Me can play an unconstrained amount of sounds. There are nine individual buttons, each with unique, randomized sounds.
* A cute dog named Austin that, when pet, shows off one of five playful barks. A fun way to play with the dog you never had, but always wanted!
* A Vuvuzela instrument that, when tapped, plays one of four realistic Vuvuzela sounds. A good way to be loud at your favorite sporting event, or just annoy a friend.
* A steering wheel that, when touched, sounds one of four realistic honks. The perfect way to express "Road Rage" while walking, or just have some fun honking at people on the street!
* A chalkboard that, when scratched, emits one of four realistic nails-on-chalkboard sounds. Great way to make people cringe and sending them running. See how long the average person can tolerate that sound!
* An air horn that, when pressed, blasts one of four realistic horns. Signal to someone nearby to get his attention or just annoy a friend!
* A pair of feet that, when tickled, triggers a goofy laugh sure to make you smile. What better way to hear that ridiculous laugh without having to actually touch those feet?
* A smashed window that, when touched, emits one of six very convincing glass-shattering sounds. Be bad and break that window, without the nasty consequences. Or, fool that friend of yours into thinking you broke the window!
* A fat man that, when pushed, trumpets one of six very realistic and convincing fart noises. Fool your friends and gross them out!
* A human silhouette that, when touched, delivers one of five punches. Release some of that pent-up anger!
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 2.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SoundBoard Me 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Westport, Connecticut based Chris Steinmetz is an independent developer. Copyright (C) 2010 Chris Steinmetz. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.