October 28, 2010 in Lifestyle (E)
[prMac.com] Washington, D.C. - Planet Next today is pleased to announce a new version of their floor plan and interior design application, LivingRoom for iPad. LivingRoom lets users create floor plans, lay out furniture, choose and apply materials, and share the results with one press. It provides professional and amateur designers alike with a complete set of tools to plan and design spaces.
LivingRoom's large built-in library of objects and materials lets the user figure out exactly what their space should look like. Any image can be used as a custom texture, so real-world pictures of textiles, flooring, and other materials can be applied to the design with a minimum of fuss.
Version 1.4 is all about accuracy. Room object sizing has been refined for greater precision. Rotation amounts are now displayed in the object info palette. Undo and redo work better. Lots of other, smaller things work better, too.
* Includes dozens of object types and more than 100 textures
* Easily move, resize, and rotate objects, as well as adding custom labels
* Use any image from your photo library as an object texture
* Keep notes with each project
* Attractive rooms gallery lets you browse all of your projects
* One-touch room duplication allows easy creation of multiple layouts
* Save rooms as images
* Email PDFs, including room notes, with one press
* Compatible with Apple iPad(R)
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 14.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
LivingRoom for iPad 1.4 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent in other currencies) and is available worldwide via the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Planet Next was founded in 2010 by Matt Aronoff, who has more than 10 years of software development experience, and has been working with the iOS SDK since its inception. Planet Next aims to create tools that are simple, powerful, and most importantly, fun to use. All Material and Software (C) 2010 Planet Next / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.