November 15, 2010 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] Toulouse, France - Independent software developer David Palmerio today is pleased to announce the release of E-Folk 1.0 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Learn to play acoustic guitar in less than two months. E-Folk is an acoustic guitar method for beginners, featuring 11 lessons to play guitar chord progressions. There is no musical knowledge required to use this app. The musical notation and theory is accompanied by audio and movie recordings.
Part 1 - Basics
* Lesson 1: Hold your guitar, understand tablatures and play your first Boogie
* Lesson 2: Right hand fingering for arpeggios study
* Lesson 3: What is a chord?
* Lesson 4: Play with a pick on chord progression
Part 2 - Chords
* Lesson 1: The Folk rhythm
* Lesson 2: Three beats rhythm
* Lesson 3: Arpeggios on chord progression
* Lesson 4: Palm mute.
Part 3 - Barred Chords
* Lesson 1: Minor barred chords
* Lesson 2: The F barred chord position
* Lesson 3: The C barred chord position
* Automatic runs of the tabs in landscape display
* Resizables tabs in portrait mode
* Soundings strings to tune your guitar
* US English and French
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* 14.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Pet Tricks 1.0 is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.
Dave Palmerio is an independent developer based in Toulouse, France. Copyright (C) 2010 Dave Palmerio. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.