December 11, 2010 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] San Francisco, California - N'Joy iPhone Apps is pleased to announce Doodle Light 2.0, their free app for iPhone 4 users. With a simple and cute interface with retina display, Doodle Light is super bright LED flashlight. Just shake to turn on. Fully supported and regularly updates.
* Easy to use interface
* One button to turn on real flashlight
* Strobe light
* Option to set default light state
* Option to tap and hold to turn on flashlight
* Option to disable sleep (flashlight always ON until the application is closed)
* Support shake to turn on/off flashlight
* Boring about interface? Tap window to see what behind your phone using back camera.
* NEW! In App purchase for Holiday Theme / Upgrade to Full version
* NEW! Option to change Doodle Light Theme (3 FREE themes include)
* Tab the light bulb to turn it on
* Tab the windows to turn camera on
* Tab anywhere on the screen to turn camera off
* Tab around the bulb for strobe light
* Tab the light bulb again to turn flashligh off
* Shake iPhone to turn on/off LED flashlight (Optional)
* Compatible with iPhone 4
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 17.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Doodle Light 2.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. Continued use of the flash may dramatically decrease battery life.
Located in San Francisco, California, N'Joy iPhone Apps is an international publisher and distributor of iPhone utility and lifestyle applications. Originally a publisher of mobile utility for Windows Mobile, Symbian and J2ME, N'Joy iPhone Apps's most successful products are new IPs including Doodle Light, Doodle tip and up coming Doodle Me. Copyright (C) 2010 N'Joy iPhone Apps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.