January 13, 2011 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Los Angeles, California - App Apps has continued to create improvements in the user experience of their flagship app, Audiotorium Notes, that has struck a positive chord with Apple iPad users. After the most recent update, rankings in the app store have climbed to 17th in the productivity category.
Founder Michael Emmons commented on the recent success, "Our focus, as always, is on creating a great user experience. We've always believed - and I think the recent upward trend in sales and rankings proves out - that users who really love an app are the best marketing you could hope for. In our case, this word of mouth marketing has provided some great visibility for us and we've had mentions on popular tech sites like twit.tv's iPad Today show. We are currently the #1 iPad app when searching for notes."
Audiotorium Notes is great way record, organize, review and share your audio and text notes from your meetings, classes, and conferences. With its beautiful interface and unique approach to organizing notes by Category and Subject, you'll always be able to find the notes you want, fast.
Dropbox syncing is integrated, so your notes will be backed up to the cloud and available instantly, anywhere, to any device with internet access. You can review or edit your notes on your desktop and the changes will automatically sync back to the app.
With TextExpander integration, user can instantly insert the date, time, or any other often used text with just a few keystrokes. Once you have TextExpander snippets set up, the best note taking app on the iPad will also be the fastest!
* Record hours of audio in each note
* Use audio bookmarks to mark and find important sections of audio later
* Share your notes with friends and colleagues via Dropbox, WiFi, email or iTunes File Sharing
* All your text and audio notes are backed up to the cloud instantly and available from anywhere
* Instantly sync notes to your desktop when using Dropbox's desktop app
* Stunning user interface
* Customize your notes with a choice of different paper textures and fonts
* Customize your Subjects with a choice of over 40 icons
* Integrated Dropbox support
* Integrated TextExpander support
* Continue to record audio when the app is closed. Browse the web while recording!
* Continue audio playback when the app is closed.
* When opening the app it will resume on the screen you closed it. If you had a note open, that note will still be open when you run the app again
* Stream audio playback to any AirPlay compatible wireless speaker
* Control audio playback while the app is closed via the fast-switching control bar
* Define your own abbreviations and phrases by using the TextExpander iPad app
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 6.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Audiotorium Notes 1.8.5 is $4.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Review copies are available upon request.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California App Apps LLC is a privately funded company founded in 2009 by Michael G. Emmons. App Apps focuses on creating great iPad and iPhone apps with a dedicated team of designers and developers whose number one goal is to make our users' experience the best it can possibly be. Copyright 2011 App Apps LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.