January 20, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Sydney, Australia - Announcing that Fireflame Games, the developers of Dungeon Raid, have released their latest update to the fun and addictive game for iPhone and iPod touch users. Players updating to Dungeon Raid 1.2 will now be able to compete for the highest score in 8 separate categories in the global leaderboards offered by Game Center and OpenFeint, as well as enjoy numerous gameplay improvements.
Dungeon Raid is a puzzle game with roleplaying mechanics, most reminiscent of a match-3 roguelike. By tracing a path and collecting matching tiles, players can buy and upgrade weapons and armor in the updated item shop, level up their character and fight off the enemies whose devious ranks are even more varied in this 1.2 update.
There are some cool extras for players of Dungeon Raid. They can play their own music, save a game at any time and return to finish later, as well as select from four different levels of difficulty, including an easy relaxing level for learning the game or when a player feels like something a little slower paced.
Dungeon Raid has been specifically designed and developed for optimum enjoyment on an iPhone or iPod touch. Since release, it has garnered universally positive comments in iTunes, and has been well-received by a number of major websites and blogs. Players and reviewers alike have reported being surprised at just how much fun the game is and how far it has exceeded their expectations.
These are some of the many Dungeon Raid features:
* 4 difficulty levels
* Select a relaxing easy game or go for a challenging and strategic experience
* 400 unique items to buy and upgrade
* 30 diverse abilities to help the player defeat their enemies
* 20 powerful item upgrades
* 25 special enemies add excitement and tension to the game
* Players can level up and improve their avatar as they kill enemies and collect experience points
* Global leaderboards using Game Center and OpenFeint
* Players can enjoy their own music during the game
* Constant save system: quit the game and return to it at any time
* Specifically designed for optimum enjoyment on iPhone and iPod touch
iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1 or later
* 10.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Dungeon Raid 1.2 is only $2.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Based in Sydney, Australia, Fireflame Games develops game software for the mobile market. Fireflame plans to release a number of quality, fun apps for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad players to enjoy, worldwide. Copyright (C) 2011 Fireflame Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.