February 3, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - Juice the fruit with Freddy the Fennec Fox and his colourful cast of friends by sliding the rows and columns of the board. Players must line up fruits of the same type along the middle row to score points. With it's new style of gameplay, Fruit Frenzy adds a unique twist to the popular puzzle game genre.
Fruit Frenzy was one of OpenFeint's Featured Games for its launch week, showing their appreciation of its high production values and refined gameplay.
In Arcade Mode, players must match fruit together as fast as they can to stop the screen filling up. The game starts easy, but as the players learn the game, it gradually gets faster and more difficult. Freddy's friends will come out and watch as players advance through the difficulty levels! In the frantic Time Attack mode, players must play against the clock to score as many points as they can in three minutes. They can post their scores online and compete with other players of the game locally and worldwide.
In Puzzle Mode, players are challenged to solve a huge variety of devious puzzles. In some, they'll be asked to clear the board in a set number of moves. In others, they'll have to create massive combos. Every puzzle is different! Four puzzles are available to start with. Players complete the four in any order to unlock the next four puzzles. This mode follows the same rules as Arcade Mode but creates an entirely different game!
Fruit Frenzy has detailed, colourful graphics which will appeal to all ages, and a toe-tapping musical soundtrack! With Retina graphics support for the iPhone 4 and HD graphics for the iPad, the game looks great whichever device it is played on.
The game features:
* Five difficulty levels make the game great fun for both casual and more advanced players
* Arcade and Time Attack Modes: Fast action that'll test players' quick thinking and reactions
* Puzzle Mode: A slower paced game where the player solves unique brain-bending puzzles at their own pace
* Stunning graphics: Retina mode for iPhone 4 and HD mode for iPad
* Great musical soundtrack, which automatically turns off if the player is listening to their own music
* Online leaderboards and achievements with OpenFeint
* A 'help' section which clearly explains how to play the game
* Suitable for the whole family
* Compatible with all models of iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1 or later
* 13.8 Mb
Pricing and Availability:
Fruit Frenzy 1.0 is priced at USD 0.99 (or equivalent in other currencies) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in London, England, White Bat Games is a small game developer that produces original and quirky games to the very highest quality. It offers a full array of games development services for all of it's clients. Formed of experienced industry professionals who have produced best-selling games on a large variety of console formats and game genres, White Bat Games has the spark of originality that makes it's games stand out. Copyright (C) 2011 White Bat Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.