February 14, 2011 in Publishing (E)
[prMac.com] Toronto (ON), Canada - Zevrix Solutions today is pleased to announce the release of BatchOutput PPT 2.0, a major upgrade to its popular output automation solution for Microsoft PowerPoint on Mac OS X. The software provides advanced solutions for demanding enterprise and office publishing environments through automation of printing and professional PDF output. With BatchOutput PPT, users only need to select the files they wish to output and adjust the settings, and the software will do the rest automatically. For example, BatchOutput can be left to output hundreds of PowerPoint files overnight, and the completed job can be picked up next morning.
In addition to batch printing, the new version lets users carry out powerful professional PDF production directly from PowerPoint eliminating the need for time consuming post-processing. The software brings advanced PDF creation options right to the user's fingertips:
* Convert batches of PowerPoint files to PDF automatically with a click of a button.
* Split PowerPoint documents into single page PDF files.
* Compose variable output file names based on page number, user name, current date and other values.
* Reduce PDF file size and optimize documents for various purposes such as web, print, or on-screen viewing. BatchOutput PPT lets users precisely control the image resolution and compression, which can help reduce the PDF file size dramatically without compromising its quality.
* Protect PDF files on different security levels. Users can encrypt PDF and password-protect them from unauthorized copying, printing and viewing.
* Apply versatile Quartz filters to change PDF color tone, brightness and other qualities.
The new version also introduces compatibility with Microsoft PowerPoint 2011 and addresses some stability and performance issues. BatchOutput PPT is a part of the Zevrix BatchOutput family, which also includes similar tools for Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Adobe InDesign.
Pricing and Availability:
BatchOutput PPT 2.0 can be purchased for $39.95 (USD) from Zevrix online as well as from authorized resellers. Trial is also available for download. BatchOutput PPT runs on Mac OS X 10.4.2 - 10.6, is a Universal Binary, and works with Microsoft PowerPoint 2008 and 2011.
Located in Toronto, Canada, Zevrix Solutions provides automation and productivity solutions for Adobe Creative Suite software, PDF and graphic file diagnostics and Microsoft Office on Mac OS. Zevrix is dedicated to help professionals increase their profits through automating everyday tasks, producing error-free documents, saving disk space and cutting production costs. For more information, visit their website. Copyright (C) 2011 Zevrix Solutions. All Rights Reserved.