March 10, 2011 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - Silicon Studios today is pleased to announced a new release of their entertainment app, iKaraoke, for the iPhone and iPod touch. Adding new features and functionalities, the personal pocket karaoke machine keeps getting better, giving users the easiest way to sing and perform music from their favorite artists.
iKaraoke is a .kar file player that allows the user to add an unlimited number of .Kar files (zipped or unzipped) and offers an easiest Edit option for moving, renaming, deleting or creating new folders in the app library. Thru Web sharing users can have easy access to iKaraoke media from any wifi networked computer and uploads are also supported.
New in iKaraoke 1.0.2 is the "Open in..." option that allows the download of .kar files directly from Safari and the Mail app. iTunes sharing was also implemented to enable users to seamlessly transfer their .kar files between any computer and their iOS devices.
* "Open in..." option that allows the download of .kar files directly from Safari and Mail app
* iTunes sharing
* Supports any device orientation (portrait, landscape)
* iKaraoke Network powered by Facebook Connect
* Web sharing support
* Edit option for moving, renaming, deleting or creating new folders
Two operation modes:
* Personal Mode (mic is off and sound plays thru the device main speakers)
* Stage Mode (mic is on and device main speakers are muted to avoid feedback - in this mode you should connect your device to a stereo thru the headphone jack)
* iPhone and iPod touch
* requires iOS 2.2.1 or later
Price and Availability:
iKaraoke 1.0.2 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category. With iKaraoke intuitive user interface it was never so easy to make a party. For a complete list of features and more information on iKaraoke visit them online.
Silicon Studios is a global company founded by Nuno Pereira. With a strong blend of design and development skills, Silicon Studios' mission has been to craft outstanding, unique applications for the OS X and iOS platforms since July of 2008. Copyright (C) 2011 Silicon Studios / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.