March 11, 2011 in Finance (E)
[prMac.com] Coimbatore, India - Apt Infoway today is pleased to announced the release of iWallet 2.0 for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users. This new version gives users a smart and intuitive new user interface. The developers of iwallet has added the functionality to create multiple budgets for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly cycles. iWallet 2.0 now comes with a new in-depth spending analysis tool and a new powerful search tool. iWallet is now available at the itunes store for $4.99 (USD) only.
iWallet is a powerful money management tool. It offers powerful, dynamic performance for people on the go, giving them a portable resource for managing their money. The app manages a ton of comprehensive information yet is easy to use, requiring only a tap to enter or read information. Here is a partial list of the important tasks handled by iWallet:
* Record your expenses with a few taps
* Categorize your spending
* Record your mode of payment
* Link your expense to the vendor
* create multiple budgets
* Analyze your spending across different time frames
* Compare your spending's category wise, Payment mode wise and Vendor wise
* Compare your spending's with past spending's (previous weeks, previous months and previous years)
* Create your budget for different time cycles (yearly, monthly, weekly and daily)
* Your dashboard alerts you about your spending's against budget
* Search your expenses easily
* create your own expense category
* Create your own mode of payment and vendors
* Backup and restore facility to safeguard data from any kind of corruption and loss
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
* 2.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iWallet 2.0 is only $4.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Apt Infoway is an Integrated Business Solutions hub. With the company's zest for technology propelling them, Apt Infoway believes they can materialize their Vision of energizing the way businesses operate. The company's development hubs concentrate on core technology expertise and bring out end-to-end solutions for Mobile Applications, Web Development, Healthcare services, Enterprise Management, e-Applications and Workflow Automation. With successful footprints in IT sands already, Apt Infoway wants to make their impression in the global business solutions arena with an undiluted focus on quality and elegance. Copyright (C) 2011 Apt Infoway. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.