March 19, 2011 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] New York, New York - Super Boise Studios is pleased to announce the recent release of update 1.1 to Mission ImPASTAble, which is currently featured as a "What's Hot" title in the App Store. The update is available for all iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad users and features Game Center Multiplayer. Now you and Agent Meatball can challenge your friends or the world online.
* Play 4 unique gameplay modes including Classic Mode, Timed Mode, Expert Mode, and Hardcore Mode!
* Now play online against your friends or the world with Game Center multiplayer
* Play using either tap or accelerometer controls
* Universal support allows you to play one game across all your idevices
* Unlock a variety of achievements or climb our global Leaderboards in Game Center
* Share your high score with your friends via Facebook or Twitter
What others are saying about Mission ImPASTAble:
* Slide Gamer - "Mission ImPASTAble does prove to be a fun and challenging game for younger players and those who're looking for a few minutes to kill."
* SlidetoPlay.com - "Fast-paced gameplay; interesting aesthetics; different modes of play."
* Don Julio Feliz (USA) - "5 stars a must buy!"
* Jipe21 (France) - "Addictive and enjoyable game!"
* HelenK2010 (USA) - "Hilarious concept and great gameplay!"
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 14.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Mission ImPASTAble 1.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Mission ImPASTAble is also available in a free Lite version.
Super Boise, chock full of grit and hell-bent on crafting the best slice of gaming your starved mind has ever tasted. Based out of the Island City of Manhattan we're constantly trying to find ways to inject more pure unadulterated awesomeness into every aspect of our games. Copyright (C) 2011 Super Boise. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.