March 18, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Flensburg, Germany - Stefan Preuss today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Hummingz EVO for Apple's iPhone and iPod touch devices. Hummingz EVO comes with beautiful crispy retina ready artwork - looks awesome on the standard and even better on the retina display. It is great game for all casual and experienced action game players.
Some of the features of Hummingz EVO are:
* Fight huge BOSS enemies like Frogs, Spiders and Bees
* Crispy retina ready artwork
* Easy to control use just one finger to control your bug
* Two game modes for casual and experienced players
* Fun and fast arcade style action
* Challenging and well known game play
* Hummingz EVO is OpenFeint enabled (global high score list)
The rules are easy
* If it is colored, shoot it
* If it is pale, catch it
All shot items drop down:
* Catch 100 enemies to receive an extra shot
* Catch 100 mushrooms to receive an extra live
* Catch a Boss and you receive 30 enemy and 30 mushroom catches
* Catch a Snail to get a +10 seconds magnet bonus (collect all falling things automatically)
* Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 21 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Hummingz EVO 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the 'Games -> Action' and the 'Games -> Arcade' category.
Stefan Preuss started coding games back in 1987. Developing on many different platforms including Atari 800, Atari ST, Commodore Amiga, Nintendo DS and the Web, the current focus is on iOS devices. Copyright (C) 2011 Stefan Preuss. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.