March 25, 2011 in Gaming (E)
[prMac.com] Paris, France - Coladia has announced Destination: Treasure Island Lite is now available on the Mac App Store. Destination: Treasure Island is a Point and Click adventure game, with pristine photo-realistic graphics and environments, inspired by the Robert Louis Stevenson's novel "Treasure Island".
With a unique interactive inventory using object combinations and a new system of knot puzzles, users will have to resolve dozens of fascinating enigmas. In a highly coloured varied and exotic environment, they'll play Jim Hawkins, the hero, to reach the treasure that Long John Silver hide on Emerald Island.
The Story :
Four years have passed since the end of the adventure recounted in Robert Louis Stevenson's novel. Jim Hawkins has become an upstanding adventurous young man, attentive to those around him. Imagine his surprise when, one morning, he sees a parrot enter his bedroom window: none other than Captain Flint, Long John's own companion. The bird brings him a message from his master. In the message the old pirate announces that he has buried a marvelous treasure on the secret isle where he retired : Emerald Island. Jim is going to have to hurry though. Pirates, old enemies of Long John, are on his trail.
* A thrilling quest: Set out in search of the incredible treasure
* The sequel of R.L. Stevenson's adventure: A tale that has fascinated millions of readers for years
* A varied, exotic environment. Highly coloured and detalied graphics to give you a real taste for travel
* A treasure trail: Danger at every turn, too keep you in suspense for hours
* A innovative game system: An interactive inventory using object combinations and a new system of knot puzzles
* Dozens of fascinating enigmas: Resolve them or never reach the treasure
* U.S. English, French, German, Italian and Spanish
* Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
* Intel Processor
* 461 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Destination: Treasure Island Lite 1.1.1 is free and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Games category.
Based in Paris, France, Coladia, a young publishing company founded in 2005, is a leader of adventure video games for Mac, iPhone and iPad. Coladia has establised partnerships with prestigious developers and publishers, such as Kheops Studio, Nobilis Group and Microids to bring the best adventure games on the Mac and the iOS platforms. Coladia has already successfully brought Secret of the Lost Cavern, Cleopatra: a Queen's Destiny, Destination Treasure Island, Return To Mysterious Island and Nostradamus on the Mac platform. More titles for Mac, iPhone and iPad are to be released in 2011. Copyright (C) 2011 Coladia. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.