April 21, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Junin, Buenos Aires, Argentina - Oniric Games today is proud to announce that Elemental Rage, a metroidvania-style advneture platformer for the iPhone and iPod touch, has just been approved by Apple and is available for purchase through the App Store. Free the Elemental Spirits and save a dying world! Elemental Rage is an adventure platformer that every metroidvania fan will love.
Devan, a powerful dark sorcerer, has captured the Elemental Spirits, source of all life in the planet, and created an army of soulless dark creatures that spread his reign of evil. Only a small group of brave soldiers lead by Talis, the Spirit Guide of Water, is putting up a fight against Devan's tyranny. They are just a handful, but they have a secret weapon - you. Take the role of Huna, a young Spirit Guide in training, free the Elemental Spirits and save the world from a dismal fate.
* Explore large platforming levels, full of action, puzzles and secret passages
* Fight vicious dark creatures, collect items and upgrade your weapons
* Free the Elemental Spirits to level up each element (air, earth, water and fire), get powerful moves and reach new areas
* Fully customizable controls
* Beautifully rendered characters and environments
* Epic original soundtrack
* 3G, 4G iPod touch, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4
* Requires iPhone OS 4.2 or later
* 100 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Elemental Rage 1.0.2 is only $4.99 (USD) and available exclusively through Apple's App Store in the Games category. An iPad version, Elemental Rage HD, is also available on the App Store.
Oniric Games is a game development studio based in Argentina, committed to creating those games players have always dreamed of. The studio produces top quality PC, Mac and iPhone video games for both the local and the international market. Copyright (C) 2011 Oniric Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.