April 21, 2011 in Social Networking (E)
[prMac.com] West Palm Beach, Florida - Suncoast Apps, LLC has announced the release of Frienatic 1.1 now a universal app for the iPhone and iPad. Frienatic is a fresh way to view your Facebook friends, status updates, news feeds and more. Built originally for the iPad, Frienatic (meaning "crazy about your friends") is a dedicated Facebook reader.
* Universal iPhone and iPad application optimized for both platforms.
* Rich, graphical layout of friend status and news feed posts
* Highlighted images and captions from friend posts
* See where your friends have checked into using the iPad's built in map
* Write on wall, share stories, comment and like posts
* Slideshow of latest friend photos along with captions in both landscape and portrait mode
* View news stories (formatted using Readability engine), videos and photos directly from within the app
* Random pages that your friends like along with images and description of page
* iPad2 camera support
* Photo uploading
The app was inspired by some of the newer iPad RSS readers but is dedicated to Facebook. The app provides a more visual representation of your status updates, which is easier to read than in standard text view like Facebook, or other Facebook browsers.
* Compatible with iPhone 4 and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 4.0 or later
* 9.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Frienatic 1.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category.
Located in West Palm Beach, Florida, Suncoast Apps, LLC. was established by CEO Al Lougher, and aims to provide many high quality mobile apps to all devices such as Apple, iOS and Android. (C)Suncoast Apps, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.