May 23, 2011 in Productivity (F)
[prMac.com] Bangalore, India - Permeative Technologies, a decent and one of the leading iPhone and iPad application development companies, has announced the release of their iPad application Smart Converter for iPad 1.0. Smart Converter for iPad is a unit converter and calculator for pressure, volume, weight, temperature, refrigeration etc.
Smart Converter is a professional unit conversion program for scientists, engineers, technicians and students. This application contains thousands of conversion units and formula for the professional and Educational purpose. This calculator will not only aid you in conversion but also in calculating geometrical shapes and other physics conversions.
The application includes a practical calculator that can calculate geometrical shapes,Units of Calculations and Conversions, and Constants. adds a useful switch function, allowing users to quickly switch through 100s of units and categories instantly in one touch.
* Modest, clean, easy to use, customizable interface
* Keep most used conversions
* Easy Navigation for selecting categories
* By selecting the below options can jump to any categories
* Can convert into multiple units at the same time
* Result can be get in most of the commonly used unit
* Built-in conversion calculator
* Conversion accuracy guaranteed to 10 significant digits
* Most appropriate app for engineers and students
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later
* 6.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Smart Converter for iPad 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Permeative is a young at heart company of seasoned iPhone app developers. We are a hundred strong team based out of New Jersey in the US and Bangalore in India. Our engineers have complete knowledge of the iPhone app development stack - be it Objective C, the Cocoa programming environment or the XCode set of tools. Copyright (C) 2011 Permeative. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.