May 23, 2011 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] Glendale, Arizona - Blues Masters 1.0 is an encyclopedia for all those eager to learn the basics of blues guitar and who want to discover how the legends build their solos. In this app you can learn from 115+ authentic riffs from 16 masters of the blues guitar, including Clapton, Vaughan, B.B. King, Haynes and many more.
The included video instructions show you both parts of the guitar. Making it easy to learn. You can slow down tracks and save them to your favorites. The Best Part is get to build your own 12 bar blues session using authentic tracks from these legendary blues players. This app is with loads of fun features, teaching videos, lessons on the legends themselves.
Former Editor-in-Chief, Guitar Magazine and the Current director of the National Guitar Museum had this to say - "I've been writing about the guitar, and playing it, for more years than I care to count, but seeing [this] app made my jaw drop for the first time in a decade."
With over 119 cool riffs to learn, striking videos and educational learning pages on all of the artists. This app gives you it all in one place. Gone are the days of instructional books, audio CD's and individual dvd's! This app makes it really easy to learn. Also notable is that this app offers it all with one small fee. NO surprise cost or in app purchasing necessary. It renders quickly because the video is within the app. You do not need internet connect. So it works great and is fast!
Produced by This app was produced by Cherry Lane Music a leader in music instruction and by G-men productions.
* Audio with text commentary for each riff
* Video instruction for selected riffs (about 15 riffs)
* Slow down each riff to 3/4 or 1/2 speed to help you learn it
* Notes and tab, with animation, shows you what to play for each riff
* Add your favorite licks to your "Hot List" for convenient retrieval
* See a Bio page for each artist with the ability to listen to each of their licks, sorted by its place in the 12-bar progression; if you like a riff, tap on it to go straight from the Bio page to the Music page to learn it
* A fun spinner to randomly select an artist and riff
* A built-in tuner with clickable strings to help you tune your guitar
* A Hot List page for assembling your own 12-bar Hot List solo; choose six 2-bar licks sorted by lick number or artist to create a 12-bar solo and then play it as if the greats were trading licks with each other
* Animate the whole progression while playing one of two backing tracks so you can play them with your own rhythm section (you can slow this down too!)
* Everything is included; no Wi-Fi streaming is required
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 438 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Blues Masters 1.0 is $9.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.
G-Men Productions was founded by a 14-year programmer and designer of AAA video games (after 11 years in aerospace) who had a yearning to be free to develop his own creative visions and to help others to create theirs. Now, with the combined leadership of a 20-year lead artist from the marketing and publishing industry, G-Men Productions is dedicated to creating the highest-quality, most innovative, and most user-friendly video games and iPhone/iPad apps available. Copyright (C) 2011 G-Men Productions. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.