May 23, 2011 in News (E)
[prMac.com] Basel, Switzerland - ConIT AG today is pleased to announce AppZapp 3.2 for iOS, their free news app that provides encyclopedic listings, searches, filtering, activities, news, charts, and specials for all 93 global iOS and Mac App Stores. Based on a specially developed algorithm, AppZapp provides the top newcomer apps, most viewed, most liked, and the Top 400. All 350,000+ listings, including price charts, screenshots, descriptions, ratings, and choice of 21 different app categories are available for viewing from within the app. Users may instantly follow links to purchase and download apps from any App Store.
The app includes a wide variety of user settings, plus an AppZap Community page to follow the real-time ratings and comments of users. Other functions available from the app's Menu include: News (listed chronologically), Search (enter a text search for any iOS or Mac App Store app), Activities (latest additions, updates, and price changes listed chronologically), Top Lists (Top 400, new, viewed, and rated apps in 21 categories), Sales (price reductions), Now Free (paid apps now available free), New Apps (latest apps, chronologically, by category), My AppZapp (watch lists and alerts), and Categories (Educational, Books, Utilities, Developer Tools, Finance, Photography, Healthcare & Fitness, Graphics & Design, Lifestyle, Medical, Music, News, Navigation, Productivity, Reference, Travel, Social Networking, Games, Sports, Entertainment, Video, Weather, and Business).
* Push notifications for news and price drops (optional)
* All app stores are supported
* Filter every list for iPhone, iPad and Mac
* Retina support
* Activities: every activity of every app
* LiveStream: real-time list of user activities
* Top Lists: top 400 App Store charts / Top Newcomer / Most Viewed / Top Rated
* Sales: recent price drops
* Now Free: shows apps that are free at the moment
* New Apps: apps that are freshly arrived in the store
* Collections: app collections made by users
* Device filter (iPhone, iPad, Mac)
* Price filter
* Show or hide any category
* Popular apps filter to skip junk apps
* Ratings and comments
* Many alert types
* Price chart of an app (30/60/90 days)
* Videos and screenshots
* Is an app Game Center enabled
* Detailed app info like size and version
* All apps of a seller
* Share apps on Facebook / Twitter / by SMS / by email
* A seller alert will inform the user about every change in the listings of the selected seller
* Detail page of every seller
* Nightmode for push notifications
* Hide non-Western apps
* Switch easily to any App Store in the world
* To use all the functions of the AppZapp app, just set up a free account through the app
"AppZapp provides current information on every app in the iOS and Mac App Stores," commented CEO Sascha Brenk. "There is no app that has the scope and power of AppZapp. Whether you are browsing, following trends, tracking prices, searching for bargains, or awaiting the latest news, this free app will provide everything you need to know in an easy to use and search format."
* US English, French, German and Spanish
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* iOS 3.0 or later (iOS 4.3 tested)
* 5.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
AppZapp 3.2 is free and available worldwide through the App Store in the News category. AppZapp Push with push notifications is $0.99 (USD). AppZapp HD for iPad is $1.99 including push notifications. Remove Ads and Push Notifications are available as in app purchases for $1.99 and $0.99, respectively. Review copies are available upon request.
Located in Basel, Switzerland, the ConIT AG team is an independent software company founded by Sascha Brenk and Thomas Drost in 2008. With a focus on the Mac and iOS platforms, ConIT's mission is to help customers find the best App Deals for iOS devices on the iTunes AppStore. Copyright (C) 2008-2011 ConIT AG. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.