June 8, 2011 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Taipei, Taiwan - TernTek today is pleased to announce Tacts 1.4, a new update to its contact manager app for the iPhone that rewards loyal users for bumping phones. The new 1.4.0 release of Tacts includes an T9 Keypad dialer as an in-app purchase. Loyal users can obtain the Keypad product for free by bumping with other Tacts users.
TernTek has embraced the freemium business model for it's Tacts Contact Manager earlier this year. "Making Tacts free has facilitated word-of-mouth marketing," said Min Tsai, TernTek's Product Manager. "We wanted to reward our biggest fans by giving our first in-app product for free. At the same time we wanted to make the process entertaining and meaningful. Bumping with other Tacts users is a fun way for fans to reconnect with friends whom they recommended Tacts to."
Tacts users can win virtual coins by bumping their phone and in return use those coins to obtain the new in-app T9 Keypad. Tacts is a contact manager for the iPhone that helps user organize and connect to contacts quickly.
Tacts has the following key benefits:
* Create and manage contact groups directly on the iPhone
* Use smart groups rules to automatically organize groups
* Send group email or text (SMS) messages
* Access Top Contacts based on call history, date and location
* Call, text, email or map contacts with a single tap using multi-action favorites
* Differentiate contacts that are synced from different external sources
* Search contacts by name, phone, email, company, address and note
* US English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Spanish
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 17.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Tacts 1.4 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Located in Taipei, Taiwan, TernTek was founded in 2009 by Hui-Yi Chang, Izue Chen, Annie Leelin and Min Tsai. TernTek is dedicated to developing the best contact manager for the iPhone. All Material and Software (C) 2009-2011 TernTek / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.