June 27, 2011 in Navigation (E)
[prMac.com] Asten, Netherlands - Today, RoJaSoft proudly announces the release of their iPhone app Speeds 1.0. Speeds is a speedometer with something extra. You can record your routes and see them later on a map. Speed, max speed, average speed, distance and time are measured.
Speeds will measure your speed using GPS. For accurate measurement you need a good gps signal. So you have to have an open view to the sky. It can measure your speed when you are in a train, a car, a plain or on a bike. Of course you can switch between miles and kilometers. Further more you can set the range of the speedometer. You can choose between a range of 120, 240 and 480.
The app launches with the view of the beautiful speedometer. Below there are two buttons. One to start/stop recording and one to reset the max speed. The button at the top right corner, will bring you to the flip side of Speeds. Here you can view your routes on a map and make changes to the settings.
* Choose between kilometers and miles
* Select the range of the speedometer (0-120, 0-240 or 0-480)
* Speeds keeps track of your speed, max speed, average speed, distance and time
* Save your routes. Just tap on the button start
* Reset max speed by tapping on reset
* Delete routes, you don't need anymore
* Watch your routes on a map
* Choose between map, satellite and hybrid view
* See the distance on the map
* iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4
* iPad Wi-Fi + 3G, and iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 0.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Speeds 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Navigation category.
Located in the south of the Netherlands, RoJaSoft is a new and small software development firm founded by Rob Janssen in 2010. RoJaSoft focuses on the iPhone platform, aiming to create new and original apps. Copyright (C) 2011 RoJaSoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.