July 6, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - Icon Games Entertainment announces the release of Bashi Blocks 1.0.0 for iOS. Previously released on Nintendo WiiWare, PlayStation Minis and PC, Bashi Blocks features a unique built-in game editor offering unlimited level design possibilities; you can even structure your own game tournament and make your own game.
"We have tried to make Bashi Blocks the definitive Breakout style game experience on iOS," said Richard Hill-Whittall, head of development for Icon Games Entertainment. "With the level creation tools and the ability to create your own tournament game mode you can literally design a brand new game which you can then share with the user community!"
Bashi Blocks Features:
* Incredibly easy to play - just touch and slide your bat to hit the ball and bash the blocks
* Insanely addictive - 90 levels and 10 challenging boss stages
* Aim for your personal best or compete against other Bashi players in Online Leader Boards
* Create your own levels and share them instantly with your friends and the world
* Download and rate levels created by the community
* Earn achievements when you complete zones and tasks
* Unique retro block sets to capture those classic game memories
Pricing and Availability:
Bashi Blocks is available now on the iTunes App Store for $1.99 (USD) for the iPhone version (with full Retina display support) and at $2.99 (USD) for the HD iPad version in the Games category.
Founded in 2004 in London, UK, Icon Games Entertainment is an independent game developer and digital publishing studio creating casually-oriented game titles with unique gameplay providing endless hours of fun for the whole family! Developing for a variety of platforms, including PSVita, 3DS, Wii, PSP, iPhone and PC, Icon Games Entertainment continues to work towards their goal of creating entertaining games with a focus on compelling gameplay and fun. Copyright (C) 2011 Icon Games Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.