July 14, 2011 in News (E)
[prMac.com] Chappaqua, New York - What are the fastest rising free apps in the marketplace this week? With more than 800,000 apps available, Mobilewalla, the search and discovery engine ranks and rates every app on the market - in real time. With its new groundbreaking technology, Mobilewalla brings a uniform, independent ratings system to the mobile app universe. All of the rankings are based on a scoring scale from 0 to 100. Scores were retrieved from July 6th to July 13th, 2011. Below are the fastest rising free apps of the week on both Android and Apple, and their categories:
1. My First Puzzles: Alphabet Education; Mobilewalla App Score: 80.3
2. Radar Now!; Weather; Mobilewalla App Score: 93.8
3. Free MP3 Download; Mobilewalla App Score: 75.3
4. Big Brother Network by Mobilewalla App Score: 80.1
5. Sexy Texts by Comics; Mobilewalla App Score: 74.4
6. PicsIn Magic Effects Photography; Mobilewalla App Score: 83.6
7. MP3 Music by Mobilewalla App Score: 80.7
8. Webicina by Medical; Mobilewalla App Score: 67.3
9. Sex Trivia by Comics; Mobilewalla App Score: 72.4
10. Android MangaZoo - The manga reader Comics; Mobilewalla App Score: 81.9
1. Cave Bowling; Games; MWScore 86.3
2. Real Skijump HD; Games, MW Score, 82.7
3. BuyWithMe; Games; MW Score: 83.
4. BATTLESHIP; Lifestyle, MW Score: 86.2
5. Backstage Music; Entertainment; MW Score: 71.2
6. RentClick; Business; MW Score: 70.7
7. Living Medical Textbook, Medical - Diabetes; Medical; MW Score: 70.9
8. PALS Wiz for iPad, - Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Medical; MW Score: 70.5
9. Bone Weight Astrology, Reference; MW Score: 74.0
10. Bikemap; Sports; MW Score: 72.9
Anindya Datta, founder and executive chairman of Mobilewalla, says, "There are over 800,000 apps on the market but it has been difficult for the consumer to find great apps. Mobilewalla is an easy-to-use solution to help the consumer navigate by category and keyword search. The Mobilewalla Score of each app is based on a scoring algorithm, which computes ratings in each store plus the volume and sentiment of the social media conversation surrounding each app (Facebook, Twitter, retweets, Youtube).
Mobilewalla is a new web platform that provides a deep search engine and breakthrough technology to help consumers, developers and advertisers navigate the highly fragmented mobile application marketplace. Mobilewalla offers a real time rating and ranking system for every mobile app in every category available on Apple, Android, Blackberry and Windows 7 app stores, plus a new ratings system for the developers who write these apps. Founded by Anindya Datta, PhD, reputed technologist with contributions to the state of the art in databases and internet systems, Mobilewalla brings navigability and standardization to the mobile app universe for the first time. Copyright (C) 2011 Mobilewalla. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.