August 10, 2011 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Guelph, Ontario Canada - GeoTasker Lite is an app that was built to help remember tasks and errands while traveling. GeoTasker Lite reminds users of tasks that need to be completed by setting off an alert when approaching an area where the task is located.
Currently a nearby alerts feature is considered a premium feature for an app and would cost money to own. GeoTasker Lite is free so there is no risk to try! Discover what countless others have known. A unique way to look at your errands!
Free Features Include:
* Nearby Alerts: options include viewing in miles or kilometers, how close for the alert to set off and turning nearby alerts on or off.
* At each location, there is also the option to turn on or off nearby alerts specific for that single location.
* Date and Time Alerts: including an early reminder option
* Map view of active tasks: where the pins can be clicked to evaluate that location's active tasks.
* Dashboard summary: view tasks by high priority, nearby, due today, due tomorrow and even completed tasks. Each can be clicked to view those particular tasks.
* Add notes and mark down priorities
* Search Locations: including the innovative "Quick Spot" feature.
* Offline Mode: Mark the current location with a saved location, No Internet required!
* Email Task List: useful for groceries or common errands to pass on.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 5.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
GeoTasker Lite 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Bamboo Sterling Company develops mobile solutions exclusively for the iOS line. Copyright (C) 2011 Bamboo Sterling Company. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S and/or other countries.