August 20, 2011 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Kaliningrad, Russian Federation - KenigArt today is pleased to announce the release of Camera PRO++ for iPad 2 (v.1.0), their most powerful camera application for iPad 2 to date. Now taking better photos requires only 2 steps:
1) Take photo with Camera PRO++ and its super math algorithm for photo improvements
2) Add advanced PRO photo effects to your photos (10 photo effects included!).
Camera PRO++ Features:
* Excellent camera application for you iPad 2
* New photo algorithms and effects
* Simple and easy HD interface is fully optimized for iPad 2
* Advance photo optimization math algorithms
* 10 photo effects to make your photos awesome and nice looking
* Make optimized photos directly from application or load it from iPad Photo Library/Album
* Save modified photos to iPad 2
All these incredible features you will get in our one awesome Camera PRO++ application.
* Compatible with iPad and iPad 2
* Requires iPhone OS 4.0 or later
* 3.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Camera PRO++ for iPad 2 v1.0 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photography category.
Kenigart is a web design and development company that you can rely on for all your digital needs. Our developers and engineers are highly competent professionals and have extensive experience in their respective fields. Every new project is based on close collaboration of the entire team with the best skills and experiences applied into all aspects of the task. Before we start every single project, first we work closely with the customer to understand their specific needs and goals. We make sure the result will meet their expectations and requirements. Our team understands that the final product should be easy to understand and maintain. In Our Studio we care about people and try to retain the best engineers, designers, and developers. We have the best talents - you get the best results at the affordable price. Copyright (C) 2011 Kenigart. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.