August 25, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Coventry, United Kingdom - Full Fat has announced a sizzling summer sale for Flick Golf HD and its follow up Flick Golf Extreme! HD. Now only 99c each on iPad for a limited time. Discover Flick Golf HD or take it to the extreme with Flick Golf Extreme HD for less than a dollar in our sizzling summer sale.
No clubs, no rules in Flick Golf HD and Flick Golf Extreme! HD, just jry out your flicking skills, master the wind and sink the ultimate hole-in-one on the most beautiful and extreme sceneries.
Flick Golf HD and Flick Golf Extreme! HD amazing features include challenging modes, gorgeous 3D environments, in-air spin control and Game Center and OpenFeint support.
Flick Golf HD features:
* Try to shoot the perfect score in Quickshot mode
* Play World Tour, from the USA's West Coast to Japan in the Far East
* Varying wind from the lightest breeze, to full on gales
* Incredibly accurate in-flight spin control
* Stunningly realised 3D environments
* Game Center and OpenFeint leaderboards and achievements
* Listen to your own music while you play
Flick Golf Extreme! HD features:
* Shoot for an insane score in classic Quickshot mode
* Play World Tour across the most extreme courses in the world
* Try out the challenging Five Ball mode
* Gorgeous 3D environments
* See your ball set ablaze with amazing hole-in-one special effects
* Incredibly accurate in-air spin control
* Full Game Center and OpenFeint leaderboards
* Over 30 in-game achievements
* Stunning high resolution graphics for iPad 2
* iPad / iPad 2
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 38.4 MB (Flick Golf HD)
* 56.3MB (Flick Golf Extreme! HD)
Pricing and Availability:
Flick Golf HD 1.1.0 and Flick Golf Extreme! HD 1.0 will be $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category for a limited time.
Full Fat has been making great games since 1996, developing over 70 games across all formats. Utilizing its wealth of experience and passion for gaming, Full Fat continues to be the popular choice for publishers, building new IP for handheld, console and digital markets. Copyright (C) 1996-2011 Full Fat. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.