September 2, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Kirkland, Washington - In association with Daily App Dream, Carried Away Games and Valkyrie Entertainment are happy to announce that Zapples is free now through September 5th.
A peaceful and tranquil realm has been invaded by a contagion never before seen by the likes of any living creature. They invade our senses, envelop our dreams, and are nerve racking to say the least. Please help our realm and zap these vile creatures with your powerful touch...only you can save us from ... Zapples!
* Use your magical touch to electrify different types of Zapples creating a chain reaction where in your goal is to zap them all! With each new Zapple added to the chain your score bounds higher and higher.
* Progress through the realm eradicating the Zapples encountering more and more Zapples in higher numbers as they also progressively get trickier to zap!
* Earn hidden stars by gaining only the highest of scores and tackle the art of the zap chain!
* Leaderboards are available for every level through OpenFeint ... can you become the biggest, baddest, champion of Zapples in all the land?
* Contains 48 stages across six unique realms and is free of advertisements.
To learn more, visit Daily App Dream online.
* iPhone, iPod touch, iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 15.3 MB
* Best played on an iPhone 3GS or later
Pricing and Availability:
Zapples is free through September 5th, after which it will return to $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies). Zapples is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Carried Away Games is an independent game developer formed in 2008 and made up of mainstream game industry veterans. We have worked with a number of the largest game publishers and developers, and are authorized developers of all major consoles through our subsidiary. Our goal is to create compelling, high-quality games for a wide audience. Valkyrie Entertainment is an art and game studio based in Seattle, WA. Zapples is (C) 2011 Valkyrie Entertainment, LLC / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.