September 2, 2011 in Business (E)
[prMac.com] Leeds, United Kingdom - Engine Room Apps Ltd today is pleased to announce the release of a creative iPhone app, Qr't. Scan any existing QR code or generate a new one, then re-style it using Qr't and share it. You can create branded, arty, funny, enticing or elegant QR codes instantly. Whatever your ideas for using QR codes, Qr't is the genius utility that gives you the power to customise, create a buzz and make boring QR codes blush.
* High-speed QR Code Scanner and Generator, Easy-to-use interface to style stunning artistic QR Codes, Themed styles, backgrounds, foregrounds, 3D foregrounds, border templates and images or simply insert your own image from your album.
Supports various decoding formats including: Contact details (MECARD), Phone, GEO Location, Website url, SMS, Email and plain
Text copy and paste from the Clipboard
* Share your custom-made codes over Facebook, Twitter, Email, MMS, or Save QRCodes to your library
* Print your QR Codes over AirPrint
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod 4G, iPad 2
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 14.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Qr't 1.0 is only 1.99 GBP (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category. Design a QR't code that screams-to-be-scanned for marketing campaigns.
In 2009 Chris Baxter and Tobin Harris founded Engine Room Apps Ltd with the goal of offering successful and cost effective mobile solutions to businesses. Since then, the company has worked for some amazing clients and developed relationships with some great people in the field. Engine Room is growing with the upturn in the smartphone industry. Specialising in iPhone and iPad development and now diversifying into other smartphone platforms including Android and Blackberry and mobile web. Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Engine Room Apps Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.