September 17, 2011 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Bangalore, India - Dumadu Games has introduced 8 Bit Plus 1.0, for iPhone. 8 Bit Plus is a very popular 80's pixel game. It's a addictive split second reaction game that combines strategy and quick reflex so as to deliver exciting and challenging gaming experience. In this game all you need to do is to, control "Speedy" from the overpowering enemy attack and collect as many fruits so as to unlock the advanced tracks. The game is incredibly fun and offers great work-out for your brain and fingers.
So engage the gears for a trip on the highway to fun.
* 3 game types : 2, 3 & 4 Tracks
* Endless gameplay
* Collect 500 fruits to unlock Track 3
* Collect 1500 fruits to unlock Track 4
* Number of enemies and Speed increases accordingly
* Number of lives is limited in the initial stages
* Encounter with enemy will cost a life and 500 points
For more details and to download 8 Bit Plus for iPhone check in App Store.
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 15.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
8 Bit Plus 1.0 is offered at the special introductory price of $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Based in Bangalore, India. Dumadu Games is specialized in Game Design and Development for leading mobile platforms like iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone7. Copyright (C) 2011 Dumadu Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.